Method of Payment
- We want to make it as easy as possible for you to order online. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact our sales team at 800-635-2816 or email email@example.com.
- All payments can be processed by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Paypal, Wire Transfer.
- We will not debit your card until the day the product ships.
- All orders outside the USA must be pre-paid via a wire transfer or a credit card.
- All shipping is provided by Federal Express, UPS, DHL, USPS.
- Upon request we can ship products using the customers shipping account.
- Same day delivery or Saturday delivery can be arranged at an extra freight cost.
- All shipping costs will be determined by the shipping method along with the weight of the order.
If a product covered by this warranty is claimed to be defective, the original purchaser must request a Return Material Authorization (RMA). An RMA request will be approved only if the product is still within the warranty period, and the customer follows the Returns Policy described below. Upon receipt of returned products, Network Outfitters at its sole discretion, will either choose to repair, replace or issue a credit to the customer’s account.
Network Outfitters must receive the defective product, within 15 calendar days from the date the RMA is issued. A defective product received by Network Outfitters more than 15 calendar days from the date the RMA is issued will not be accepted and will not be eligible for repair, replacement or credit.
Network Outfitters will only pay the cost of freight for the defective product to be returned to Network Outfitters if the customer uses the Network Outfitters approved freight carrier and account number provided in the RMA documentation.
The warranty period for the repaired or replaced product shall terminate upon the termination date of the original warranty period of the defective product.
Certain exceptions and limitations to this warranty apply including, but not limited to the following:
- Products sold in wholesale transaction are not covered by this warranty.
- Normal wear and tear of products.
- Products damaged as a result of misuse, neglect or mishandling.
- Products Improperly installed or configured.
- Products exposed to lightning, power surges, incorrect electrical voltage, or other electrical stress, water, excessive heat, dust, or a natural disaster of any kind.
- Products that have been modified in any way.
- OEM-Authorized products, batteries, software, licenses, service agreements, or special order items.
Return PolicyRMA requests for non-defective products, upon approval, will be charged a restocking fee of 25% of the products sales price. Except in the case of an error made by Network Outfitters the customer accepts responsibility for the cost of freight (both original and return shipment).
Customers must return the product in the same condition and packaged in the same manner in which it was delivered from Network outfitters to the customer. Non-Defective product returns will only be accepted within 30 days of the original date of sale. If a product has a manufacturer seal, and the manufacturer seal is broken, the product is not returnable. OEM-Approved (Third Party) products, batteries, software, licenses, service agreements, or special order items are not eligible for return. Please contact your sales representative if you have any questions about product eligibility for return.
Additional Warranty Information
- All refurbished equipment is thoroughly tested and cleaned before product is sold.
- All sales are final, no cash refunds – In Store Credit or replacements only.
- All refurbished products have a 90 day warranty.
- All new products carry a Manufactures warranty.
- A 25% restock fee will be applied when a non-defective product is returned for in-store credit.
- RMA – Warranty returns required prior approval and must be assigned an RMA number before returning any product. This will allow us to track your return and get your replacement as soon as possible.
Network Outfitters, Inc. stands behind every piece of equipment that we sell. Our onsite technical department has many years of industry experience thoroughly tests and cleans each piece of pre-owned equipment so it functions as good as new when you get it. We guarantee all of our equipment and warranty it for 90 days. Our shipping department is the best around. We insure all of our products travel as safely as possible. For any other information please contact us or call 800-635-2816.
All prices are good while the product is available and are subject to change without warning. Specials are good while supplies last. For more information please contact us or you may reach us by phone at (800) 635-2816.
- All refurbished equipment has a 90 day warranty from Network Outfitters, Inc. unless otherwise stated on the sales receipt, purchase agreement or invoice. All new equipment carries manufactures warranty.
- All sales are final.
- If for any reason a customer is dissatisfied with their purchase within 90 days from the date of said purchase, Network Outfitters, Inc. will give them full value of the purchase price as a trade-in value against any other purchase from Network Outfitters, Inc. This is called a “trade back option”.
- All warranty work is warranted by certified technicians only. Warranty and trade back option is voided if equipment is worked on by any outside persons unless otherwise noted on sales receipt, purchase agreement or invoice.
- Problems with a computer due to software whether a software problem or customer error while working with said program are not covered under warranty and repairs of this nature are subject to hourly billing at Network Outfitters, Inc. normal repair rates. Such errors also cancel out trade back options.
Network Outfitters, Inc. promises to repair or replace any warranty claim in as timely a manner as is possible. However, Network Outfitters, Inc. makes no promise as to same day or even next day repairs/replacements unless otherwise noted on the sales receipt, purchase agreement or invoice.