The ASU II chassis supports up to 48 ONS phones or up to 8 LS trunks depending on how the unit is configured with peripheral cards.
- 4 + 12 Port Combo Card (50005104)
- Four Loop Start (LS) trunks for analog connection to a central office
- 12 On-Premise Station (ONS) Lines for analog phones
- Four System Fail Transfer (SFT) relays that provide direct connection between an analog telephone and a Loop Start trunk in the event of a system or power failure
- LS trunks and ONS lines connect to the module using a 25-pair male D-type (Amphenol) connector.
- ONS Cards
- 16 On-Premise Station (ONS) Lines for analog phones (50005103)
- 24 On-Premise Station (ONS) Lines for analog phones
- Minimum Software Version 3300 R7.0 UR2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.