The HP (JE737A) was formerly sold as the 3Com (3C16486)
HP SuperStack 3 4400 24-port PoE Switch.
Hewlett Packard (HP) acquisitioned 3Com back in 2010, and has since been supporting this same 3C16486 switch as a JE737A HP Baseline 48-port GbE Switch (part of their HP Baseline 2800/Gigabit Switch Series).
The JE063A and 3C17205 are the same product
See Hp cross refernece look up:
Product name: HP Baseline 48-port GbE Switch
Product number: JE737A
Product type: Fixed Port Unmanaged Ethernet Switches
Product series: HP Baseline 2800/Gigabit Switch Series
HP Baseline 2824-SFP Plus 48-port GbE Switch (3C16486)
3Com Baseline 2848-SFP Plus 48-Port GBE Switch (3C16486) w/Fiber Gigabit Ethernet SX/LX support
Enterprise-class, Layer 2 10/100/1000 switch for small and medium businesses, with advanced features for network control and flexibility.
The 3Com® Baseline Switch SFP Plus is a “smart” cost-effective Layer 2 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch. This 48-port switch provides a user-friendly web browser interface for switch configuration and administration. With a low entry cost, they offer advanced features such as IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation, IEEE 802.1p class of service (CoS) traffic prioritization, and VLANs for greater scalability and support for business-critical applications—such as customer relation management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM) and video.
SMART BROWSER-BASED USER INTERFACE
The easy-to-use web-based interface allows even novice users to quickly and confidently configure the switch during initial setup or normal operation. In addition, the web interface features individual port-traffic monitoring (port mirroring) and unique, quick-glance switch status monitoring. A new cable diagnostic tool lets users troubleshoot basic connectivity cabling problems via the web management interface further simplifying network installation.
This switch has non-blocking performance—all ports perform at wirespeed which helps to eliminate network traffic bottlenecks. Link aggregation allows administrators to group any number of copper or fiber ports together to form an ultra-high bandwidth pipe that greatly expands bandwidth capacity to the network backbone. The switch also supports 802.1p for traffic prioritization and priority queuing, and VLANs, which segment the network by grouping users based on data or traffic exchange requirements. These switching features ensure optimal use of available bandwidth as traffic flow is directed according to the needs of the business.
ENTERPRISE-CLASS QUALITY AND RELIABILITY WITHOUT COMPLEXITY
This Baseline switch is operational straight out-of-the-box; as long as basic settings are acceptable, there is no need to configure the switch. For networks that require more control, the user-friendly web-based interface provides easy-to-use tools to design a network for optimal use.
· 48 auto-negotiating 10BASE-T/ 100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T ports configured as auto MDI/MDIX.
· 4 Gigabit SFP ports, dual-purposed with 4 of the above 10/100/1000 ports (configurable as 10/100/1000 or SFP)
· 96 Gbps switching capacity, max. 71.4 Mpps forwarding rate, max.
· Wirespeed performance across all ports Store-and-forward switching.
LAYER 2 SWITCHING:
· 8,192 MAC addresses in address table 64 port-based VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q).
· Manual link aggregation: 6 trunks, max.; 8 ports per trunk, max.
· Auto-negotiation of port speed and duplex
· IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control
· IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
· 4 hardware queues per port
· Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing
· IEEE 802.1p Class of Service/Quality of Service (CoS/QoS) on egress
Web-based configuration for:
· Port speed and duplex configuration
· Spanning tree
· Link aggregation
· Traffic monitoring
· Broadcast storm control
Link status/speed, module active, duplex status, power.
· Input voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
· Current rating: 1A, max.
· Power consumption: 60W, max.
· Power dissipation: 184.3 BTU/hr, max.
· Power inlet: IEC 320
· Height: 4.4 cm (1.7 in or 1 RU)
· Width: 44.0 cm (17.3 in)
· Depth: 23.8 cm (9.4 in)
· Weight: 2.54 kg (5.6 lb)
· Operating temperature: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
· Operating humidity: 10 to 95% (non-condensing)
· Standard: EN 60068 (IEC 68)
REGULATORY AND AGENCY APPROVALS:
· Safety: UL/CUL 60950-1, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1
· Emissions: EN 55022 Class A, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A, ICES-003 Class A, VCCI Class A, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, CNS 13438 Class A
· Environmental: EN 60068 (IEC 68) Immunity: EN 55024
IEEE STANDARDS SUPPORTED:
· IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree
· IEEE 802.1p Priority Tags
· IEEE 802.1Q VLANs
· IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
· IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
· IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet
· IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
· IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
· ISO 8802-3
There are no reviews yet.