The4620SW/4621SW SIP IP Telephone is an innovative telephone that gives you access to the World Wide Web while offering the latest features and applications.
The large display area allows up to 12 application-specific buttons to be presented and labeled at one time.
Additionally, 12 Line/Feature buttons, 4 softkeys, and other fixed buttons provide access to powerful capabilities such as:
● local telephone and call server-based features,
● speed dialing,
● a Call Log, and
● a Wireless Markup Language (WML) browser.
The telephone display area coincides with how your System Administrator sets up the Line/ Feature buttons.
These features provide ease of use and flexibility:
● 4 softkeys, which assist you in using telephone applications and features,
● 14 standard, labeled buttons which assist in telephone operation and call handling,
● a built-in, two-way Speaker, and
● an infrared interface, which is applicable only to the 4620SW
The telephone has an adjustable stand that moves to optimize your viewing position by means of the button on the back.
4621SW SIP IP Telephone Applications
Your 4620SW/4621SW SIP IP Telephone provides four applications:
● Speed Dial,
● Call Log, and
● Web Access.
Additionally, use the Options function to define settings, personalize your telephone, and
troubleshoot certain functions.